SUMMERVILLE, S.C. – Aamsco Lighting is proud to announce that the popular Mirror-Lux® ADA Angled Mirror is now available with energy efficient LED lamps. The ADA Angled Mirror is part of Aamsco’s Mirror-Lux® Designer Collection comprised of modern backlit mirrors that are lit through frosted glass. The ADA Angled Mirror is accented with energy efficient lighting sources that produce brilliantly clear light in various Kelvin temperatures with either LED or T5 fluorescent lamps. Concealed behind the actual glass of the mirrors that house them, these light sources remain virtually undetectable until the lights in the backlit mirror are illuminated. Once they are turned on, the light that radiates from the ADA mirrors illuminate the area around them.
The Mirror-Lux® ADA Angled Mirror comes in three standard sizes that meet the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act with custom sizes and shapes available. Ideal for handicapped suites of hotels, nursing homes, hospitals and public restrooms, the Mirror-Lux® ADA Angled Mirror offers a beautiful yet functional design that will compliment any facility.
Mirror-Lux® ADA Angled Mirror Product Features:
• ADA compliant mirror with backlighting illumination
• Available with LED or T5 lamps with variety of color temperatures from 2700◦K to 4000◦K
• Voltage: 120 (220V & 277V available, consult factory)
• Ballast: Electronic High Power Factor
• Three standard sizes available
• Mounting: Surface mount only
• ETL Listed (USA & Canada) for damp locations
• ADA: Conforms to the regulations of the Americans with Disabilities Act
• Custom shapes and sizes, consult factory