Wheelchair mirrors are the latest addition to Aamsco Lighting's collection of energy-saving bath and vanity luminaries designed to satisfy the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Introducing the ANGLED WHEELCHAIR Mirror
The latest addition to Aamsco Lighting’s collection of energy-saving bath and vanity luminaries is designed to meet the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act.
This wheelchair mirror is ideal for handicapped suites of hotels, nursing homes, hospitals and public restrooms. It offers a beautiful, yet functional design that compliments any facility.
TECHNICAL AND ORDERING DATA
4 Standard models available
- Voltage: 120-277
- Light Source: LED
- Mounting: Surface mount. Mounting holes (4) provided for mounting to a mechanically sound surface.
- Dimmable: 0-10V
- Color Temp: Standard 3000k; Consult factory for other color temperatures.
- ETL listed for damp locations; IP65
- ADA: Conforms to regulations of the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Re-lamp by removing glass. Allow space at the sides of mirros for re-lamping. Tamper-proof screws are available on request.
*For custom shapes and sizes, consult factory.