Date announced: October 2013
NEW YORK, NY – This project was the brain child of Andrew Haner and Christopher Compton of Sun-Tect Architecture for his client, Rheanne White, in launching her personally branded flagship hairstyling salon in the Tribeca section of NY.
Aamsco Lighting’s ALINEA® LED linear wall sconces were used to create a refined space with clean lines, while supporting a fully functional, even light source conducive to hair styling. This minimalistic approach to the space was the inspiration for the salon, and the ALINEA® LED provided just the right look to achieve that result.
Many thanks to Andrew and his team for using our product in his design. You can see more of his work on Facebook, and the website www.sun-tect.com.
Main Features of ALINEA® LED:
- Directly replaces incandescent versions without modification, facilitates end-to-end mounting
- Operates on 100–140 volts (240- & 277-volt available, consult factory)
- Needs no transformer or ballast
- Same warm 2700K as the incandescent
- 25,000 hour estimated average life versus 1,000-hour incandescent it replaces
- 3 year warranty from date of purchase